Supporting data for: Dietary signals in dental microwear of predatory small mammals appear unaffected by extremes in environmental abrasive load
datasetposted on 2020-07-09, 14:39 authored by Neil AdamsNeil Adams, Mark Purnell
Supporting data for: Adams et al. (accepted) 'Dietary signals in dental microwear of predatory small mammals appear unaffected by extremes in environmental abrasive load'. Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology.
Data include .xlsx and .sur files from all stages of data collection and processing for dental microwear texture analysis of moles, bats and Jurassic mammaliaforms:
- original 3D data sets collected from tooth surfaces using an Alicona IFM G4b microscope
- edited and levelled .sur files
- edited and levelled .sur files with missing data filled
- filtered scale-limited tooth surfaces, the final data sets used for calculating ISO texture parameters.
- .xlsx spreadsheet containing raw data used for statistical analysis.