Global Youth-Focused Mental Health Practice
mediaposted on 2020-12-10, 12:20 authored by Panos VostanisPanos Vostanis
This film collates and presents experiences and perspectives of young people with lived experiences and professionals from Asia, Africa and Latin America on how to promote youth-focused interventions and services around the world. These lessons particularly focus on vulnerable groups and areas of disadvantage.
The film is structured in four themes:
1. Prevention - mental health promotion.
2. Awareness - tackling stigma.
3. Engaging and helping children and young people.
4. Holistic approach for vulnerable groups.
ESRC Festival of Social Sciences via University of Leicester
- Applied Psychology
- Clinical Psychology
- Developmental and Educational Psychology
- Educational Psychology
- Health, Clinical and Counselling Psychology
- Social and Community Psychology
- Community Child Health
- Health Counselling
- Health Care
- Health and Community Services
- Mental Health Nursing
- Primary Health Care
- Psychiatry (incl. Psychotherapy)